- Accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners – applies to only a small percentage of background screening firms.
- All work performed in the USA – while some CRA’s process work in India and the Philippines putting personally identifiable information at risk with no recourse.
- Exclusive use of up to date primary sources of information, no aggregated 3rd party databases or sources that are not courthouse equivalent.
- State of the art software and security – PCI Security Council Compliant.
- ESR keeps clients informed on changes in law and legal requirements through its daily blog and regular newsletters.
- Legal compliance unequalled in the industry – ESR Assured Compliance System provides automated real-time Federal and State law compliance functionality.
- Initial and ongoing customized training and consultation provided without charge.
- ESR's SOC 2 Audit Report confirms it meets high standards set by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) for protecting customer information.
- ESR has self-certified its organization’s adherence to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework for data transfers between the European Union (EU) and the United States (U.S.).
- ESR is PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant ensuring the safe handling of all Personally Identifiable Information (PII) at every step in the process.
- ESR meets Massachusetts legally mandated requirements, safeguards and procedures to protect PII.
- ESR performs all work in the USA – while some well known CRA’s process work in India and the Philippines with low wage employees putting personally identifiable information at unacceptable level of risk – with no recourse when data is stolen or a breech occurs
- ESR is a founding member of ConcernedCRAs – A group of 200 like-minded Consumer Reporting Agencies whose members endorse and subscribe to a set of standards that opposes the processing of consumer reports outside of the U.S.
ESR Founder & CEO Lester Rosen
Attorney Lester Rosen founded Employment Screening Resources in 1997, a firm dedicated promoting a safe and profitable workplace for both employers and employees.
Rosen graduated from UCLA with Phi Beta Kappa honors receiving his J.D. degree from the University of California at Davis School of Law. He has been both a prosecutor and defense attorney, and holds the highest attorney rating of A.V. in Martindale-Hubbell. In 1997.
Rosen has qualified as an employment screening expert and has testified on issues surrounding safe hiring and due diligence in the Superior Courts of California, Florida, and Arkansas.
Rosen is a published author on safe hiring practices and frequent presenter on employment screening and safe hiring issues at national, statewide and international conferences.
As a recognized expert in background screening, Rosen has been quoted by The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, BusinessWeek, Reuters, Washington Times, Christian Science Monitor, HR Magazine, and numerous newspapers, web sites and trade journals across the United States.