Home Health Care
Employment Screening Resources (ESR) provides background screening services specializing in home health care workers in private homes or elder care facilities including Medicare-certified home health agencies, licensed home health agencies, hospices, private duty organizations, home medical equipment providers, home infusion pharmacy providers, and interdisciplinary professional services.
ESR helps home health care providers reduce liability by screening job applicants and current employees to meet contractual obligations and state statutory requirements legally and inexpensively. ESR protects vulnerable populations such the elderly, children, and those with special needs against bad hiring decisions of dishonest, unqualified, unfit, or dangerous workers that can lead to negligent hiring lawsuits, fines, and criminal charges.
Along with standard ESR background screening services, solutions include:
- Criminal County Court Search
- Federal Criminal Court Search
- Social Security Number (SSN) Trace
- DMV/MVR Record
- Employment Verification
- Federal Excluded and Debarment Parties Searches
- Education Verification
- Professional License/Credentials Verifications
- National (Multi-Jurisdictional) Criminal Record Database
- Sexual Offender Registry Search
To learn more, Contact ESR.
Additional information and resources may be found at:
- Background Checks for Nursing Home and Home Health Care Workers: A Toolbox for Due Diligence
- Kentucky Bill Would Require Criminal Background Checks for All Private Nursing Home Employees
- Provider Fined $376,000 in Case Showing Need for Extensive Nursing Home Employee Background Checks
- Kentucky Case Uncovers Holes in Background Checks for Nursing Home Employees