Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) specializes in assisting Tribal Gaming Commissions and Agencies in maintaining the highest integrity of their licensees, vendors, and employees. ESR assists in tribal gaming commission’s compliance with screening obligations.
- ESR fully understands the sovereign nation status that tribal governments hold and the exceptions from laws or parts of laws that ordinarily govern employment in the United States.
- ESR understands that The Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA) authorizes the National Indian Gaming Commission (NIGC) to promulgate regulations and guidelines to implement IGRA’s provisions and that those regulations found in 25 CFR Part 501-585.
- ESR has created an agreement in cooperation with a number of the tribes it serves that makes the appropriate acknowledgments and certifications as to the tribes sovereign nation status, while at the same time allowing ESR to fulfill its obligations under federal and state laws that governs it activities.
- Because the company is in tune with your requirements and how the laws differ, we are well suited to serve as an Indian gaming commission screening provider.
SomE ESR TRIBAL GAMING Clients
ESR IS AN Associate Member of National Indian Gaming Association (NIGA)
Contact ESR for tribal Gaming Screening SERVICES
ESR works closely with Sovereign Nations offering Class III gaming to ensure timely and accurate background checks. ESR provides specialized background screening services to Indian gaming agencies and possesses a unique understanding of what regulators require and expect in the area of screening and investigations.
To learn more about ESR Tribal Gaming services and solutions, please contact ESR Director of Gaming Solutions Marcy Montellano at 415 761-9072 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESR News Blogs about Tribal Gaming
- Employment Screening Resources Director of Gaming Solutions Marcy Montellano to Speak at National Tribal Gaming Commissioners/Regulators Conference
- NIGA Associate Member Employment Screening Resources Exhibiting at Indian Gaming Tradeshow and Convention
- ESR Director of Gaming Solutions Marcy Montellano to Speak at National Tribal Gaming Commissioners/Regulators Conference
- All ESR News Blogs about Tribal Gaming