Sanctions & Excluded Parties
ESR checks Medical Sanctions through a bulk check of Medicaid disbarments that examines the Excluded Parties List System (EPLS) and the applicable state Medicaid sanctions list, done in large bulk for monthly or yearly reviews so that a medical services provider is in compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
What It Will Tell
The Medical Sanctions check is a deep drill down into a large number of names, aimed at limiting the number of potential hits that must be researched further by providing all possible identifiers. Health care providers only need to supply an Excel document—no software to use or learn. The information is returned in a format that is easy to use and act upon, and provides an audit trail. ESR utilizes proprietary state-of-the-art software solutions from Employment Screening Resources® (ESR).
- Office of Inspector General/General Service Administration (OIG/GSA)
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- Excluded Parties List System (EPLS)
- Financial Institution Sanctions Search (FISS)
- FACIS (Fraud and Abuse Control Information Systems)
- National Practitioners Databank
For more information, or to order this service, Contact Us.