Global Report & GlobalPLUS
Global Report is an extensive report that includes information from the following data sources:
- OFAC Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons
- OFAC Sanctioned Countries including Major Cities and Ports
- Non-Cooperative Countries and Territories
- Department of State Trade Control (DTC) Debarred Parties
- U.S. Bureau of Industry & Security (formerly BXA)
- Unverified Entities List
- Denied Entities List
- Denied Persons List
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists and Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- INTERPOL Most Wanted List
- Bank of England Sanctions List
- OSFI - Canadian Sanctions List
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
- Politically Exposed Persons List
- European Union Terrorism List
- World Bank Ineligible Firms
This service helps impede terrorists by identifying individuals linked to terrorism or classified on government watch lists, improving compliance with the United States Patriot Act.
GlobalPLUS identifies individuals linked to terrorism or otherwise listed on government watch lists, improving compliance with the United States Patriot Act. This enhanced version of our Global Report includes an additional 100 data sources from U.S., foreign governments, and international watch list data sources. GlobalPLUS provides an additional level of detail to help your clients to make more informed screening decisions.
For more information about Global Report and GlobalPLUS, call the ESR Sales Team at 888.999.4474 Toll Free or email firstname.lastname@example.org.