International Background Screening
Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) conducts international screenings for American employers who hire individuals from abroad and for employers who specialize in international recruiting.
Built into the System
- ESR Applicant Generated Report System® (AGR) has international background check functionality built-in. Including presenting all special forms to the applicant and system for the applicant to return via secure upload.
International Criminal Searches
- ESR has international criminal search capabilities in 240 countries and utilizes a highly-specialized network of in-country sources that undertake the physical work in the jurisdiction in question.
International Employment/Education Verifications
- ESR makes direct contact with the school, employer, licensing agency, or designated record keeper when performing international verifications and uses native speaker translators when needed to complete the verification.
Terrorist Databases & Global Searches
ESR performs database searches that include individuals and entities involved in terrorism from both domestic and international sources including:
- Domestic: Federal Excluded Parties List System (EPLS), OFAC Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) & Blocked Persons, Department of State Trade Control (DTC) Debarred Parties, U.S. Bureau of Industry & Security, FBI Most Wanted Terrorists List, FBI Top Ten Most Wanted persons.
- International: Bank of England Sanctions List, Canadian Sanctions List (OFSI), INTERPOL Most Wanted List, United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List, European Union Terrorism List, World Bank Ineligible Firms and individuals.
- Global Report & GlobalPLUS: For more information, visit the Global Report & GlobalPLUS page.
ESR International Screening Services Offered:
- Criminal Records
- Employment Verification
- Education Verification
- Professional License Verification
- Driving Records (where available)
- Credit Reports (where available)
Where ESR Performs Background Checks
International Background Screening White Paper
ESR has released a complimentary and informative white paper titled 'Introduction to International Background Screening' available for download that helps U.S. employers meet the many special challenges of conducting background checks in foreign countries.
Articles about International Background Screening
The following articles are written by ESR Founder & CEO Lester Rosen:
For more information, contact ESR.
International Background screening. Northern California, Novato, San Francisco, San Jose. California International Background screening Company. Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) is a nationwide International Background screening Company.