ESR Applicant Generated Reports® (AGR)
ESR Applicant Generated Reports® (AGR) offer seamless ATS integrations and convenient paperless AGR solutions. ESR integrates with leading Applicant Tracking System (ATS) providers such as iCIMS and Taleo to offer seamless ATS integration and convenient paperless solutions to employers and recruiters. Click Here to view Applicant Tracking System Partners Page.
- Tired of faxing orders to your screening firm or manually entering applicant data into their system?
- Tired of having to chase down and manage applicant releases?
- Tired of having to forward signed releases when an employment or education verification requires it?
- Tired of having to sign-on to different systems?
- Worried about collecting a date of birth or social security number too early in the hiring process?
Presenting the ESR Applicant Generated Reports® System, the most advanced technological solution that takes your screening program to the next level with a completely paperless and effortless solution, presented by the firm that wrote the book on background checks.
- ESR’s AGR system is a tried and tested solution since 2006
- Scalable for any size enterprise with robust control features
- Easily integrates with any ATS
- Employer is protected from pre-hire access to dates of birth and social security numbers
- Built in FCRA and state law compliance
- User friendly interface provides for positive applicant experience
- Supports E-sign electronic “mouse” signatures
- The AGR system is flexible and adaptable for both employer and recruiter use.
- Utilizes proprietary technology to achieve a completely paperless Background Screening Solution
- State of the art security, data protection and redundancy
- Extremely reliable with over 99% system uptime
- Hosted at a Class 1 national data center
Please contact our Sales Department toll free at: 888-999-4474 to schedule a demonstration of our AGR and Online Ordering Systems. Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) is The Firm That Wrote the Book on Background Screening: "The Safe Hiring Manual - The Complete Guide to Employment Screening Background Checks for Employers, Recruiters, and Jobseekers."