Stay Updated with ESR!
Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) is a nationwide background screening firm accredited by The National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) founded by safe hiring expert Attorney Lester Rosen. Stay updated on the latest legal developments, important issues, and newest trends involving employment background screening with ESR.
- 'The Safe Hiring Manual' by Employment Screening Resources (ESR) Founder and CEO Attorney Lester Rosen is the first comprehensive guide to background checks and recently expanded and updated for a 2nd Edition.
- 'The Safe Hiring Audit' by ESR Founder and CEO Lester Rosen provides a step-by-step action plan to evaluate current hiring practices and make changes to strengthen their businesses and avoid potential problems.
- 'ESR Speaks' - 'ESR Speaks' offers engaging and informative speakers such as safe hiring expert Lester Rosen for conferences and webinars nationwide to help employers, recruiters, and HR professionals better understand background checks.
- ESR Newsletter is a complimentary monthly newsletter that provides timely and vital information about background checks to help readers stay current on ever-changing legal compliance issues and discover best practices.
- Online Safe Hiring Certification Course is an intensive 30-hour online educational and professional development course created by Attorney Lester Rosen designed for employers, HR professionals, and anyone responsible for risk management and due diligence in hiring and background screening.
- ESR News Blog is a daily blog that provides information for employers on a variety of topics including "Ban the Box," credit reports, criminal records, data privacy, EEOC, E-Verify, identity theft, legal updates, negligent hiring, workplace violence, and the use of social networking sites in screening.
- Whitepapers available for complimentary download cover topics such as background check mobile phone apps, EEOC Guidance for criminal records, international background screening, offshoring personally identifiable information (PII), and using the Internet for employment screening.
- Articles by safe hiring expert Attorney Lester Rosen focus on background screening and legal compliance issues involving credit reports, criminal records, drug testing, education/employment verifications, EEOC Guidance, FCRA, interviewing, NAPBS Accreditation, reference checking, social media, and state laws.
- 'ESR Top Ten Background Check Trends' features a list of emerging and influential trends in the background check industry selected by ESR Founder and CEO Attorney Lester Rosen.
- Resource Center offers visitors 'All Things Background Checks' including background check tools and services, information on how to select a screening firm, legal compliance resources, and resources for job applicants.