- November 13, 2005 --Tampa, FL " Legal Risk Management for Background Screening Firms--Best Practices to Keep You and Your Clients Out of Court." National Conference of Background Screening Firms ( Intended for background firms and record retrievers ) http://www.searchforcrime.com/Conference/body.htm .
- October 27, 2005--Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX --"Human Resources, Homeland Security and the War on Terrorism" 2005 HR Southwest Human Resources Conference and Exposition.
- October 6, 2005--Long Beach, CA "Criminals, Imposters and Hiring - Legal and Effective Background Screening." 48th Annual Professionals in Human Resources Association (PIHRA) Annual Conference. (See www.PIHRA.org) Workshop--2 1/2 hours
- September 29, 2005--Milwaukee, WI-- " Criminals, Imposters and HR---The Legal and Effective Use of Criminal Records and Background Checks in the Hiring Process." 19th Annual Wisconsin SHRM State Conference. www.wishrm.org
- September 23/24, 2005 --Baltimore, MD "What Every Recruiter and Staffing Professional Needs to Know About Background Checks, Negligent Hiring and Keeping Criminals and Imposters from Putting Them out of Business." The National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS) Annual Conference. See »»
- September 22, 2005 --Orlando, FL "Avoid Hiring Criminals, Terrorists and Imposters, " 2005 National Safety Council Congress.
- September 12, 2005 --Orlando, FL " Pre-Employment Background Screening--How to Keep Criminals, Terrorists and Imposters Out of Your Workplace" ASIS International 51st Annual Seminar and Exhibits, Monday, September 12, 2005 at 1:30 PM.
- September 6, 2005--Tucson, AZ “Human Resources, Terrorism & the Patriot Act”. 2005 Arizona SHRM State Conference.
- September - November, 2005--ESR Seminar Series in Northern California- Avoid Negligent Hiring-Best Practices and Legal Compliance. ESR is pleased to be an approved provider for HRCI credits. See: Thursday, July 28 - Emeryville, Thursday,
- September 8 - San Jose/Santa Clara, Tuesday, October 11 - San Francisco & Thursday, November 10 - Pleasanton/Dublin
- June 16, 2005 --Kennedy Information Audio Conference on, "Background Checks and Recruiting -- Avoiding the Disaster of a Bad Hire." Additional information at: http://www.kennedyinfo.com/audio/Rosen/
- June 8, 2005--Riverside, CA. "Diligence in Selecting Staff, Volunteers and Mentors." 9th Annual Inland Empire Nonprofit Conference.
- May 18, 2005-San Mateo, CA. " Criminals, Imposters and HR---The Legal and Effective Use of Criminal Records and Background Checks in the Hiring Process." San Mateo County EAC lunch meeting.
- May 13, 2005--Fremont, CA "Developments and Trends in Employment Screening and Safe Hiring-Audit Your Current Practices" Seminar for Senior HR Executives (by invitation only) The HR Connection
- May 12, 2005--National Webinar" Background Checks and Staffing Professionals." Presented by the National Association of Staffing Professionals (NAPS) . See site »»
- April 25, 2005--Little Rock, AR "Background Screening and Higher Education: Special Issues involving Background Screening and Due Diligence in the Educational Environment." Annual Conference for the Southwest Region for the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR). See »»
- April 21 and 22, 2005--Dallas, TX "Criminals, Imposters and Recruiting - The Role of Pre-employment Screening in the Hiring Process." SRHM 36th Annual Employment Management Association Conference and Exposition.
- March 3, 2005--Aptos, CA "Are You Ready to Hire?" Things are starting to look up, so come in for a tune-up. This half-day seminar will cover everything everything you need to know in order to hire successfully! Speakers: Janett Spirer, Humanex, Inc. and Les Rosen, Employment Screening Resources (ESR). Sponsored by the Santa Cruz EAC-Aptos Seascape Golf Club event room.
- February 16, 2005--San Francisco, CA "Safe Hiring Workshop-Legal and Effective Pre-employment Background Screening." (A three hour workshop for HR professionals and employers sponsored by the NCHRA--www.nchra.org )
- February 9, 2005--Santa Clara, CA "Safe Hiring Workshop-Legal and Effective Pre-employment Background Screening." (A three-hour workshop sponsored by the NCHRA-www.nchra.org )
January 12, 2005--ASIS Virtual Forum- "Safe Hiring Audit - Implementating and Measuring Due Diligence." (Repeat of program presented at the ASIS 2004 International Seminar). See »»