Conducting Background Investigations for Government Jobs
May 18, 2010
Public entities that hire have the same need to conduct due diligence as private employers.
This webinar will cover a number of hot issues in employment screening for public entities, including:
- The use of Facebook and social networking sites
- How accurate are FBI background checks, and who can get them?
- International background checks—why, what and how
- What should be included in your background checking policy and programs?
- Who should you check, and how deep should you go?
- How does privacy and discrimination affect screening?
- What are the issues surrounding the use of credit reports?
- Should we screen current employees, or perform ongoing screening?