Employment Screening Resources® (ESR), a nationwide background check firm accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS®), has launched a redesigned company website focused on the needs of employers conducting background checks with five special features: Effortless Legal Compliance, Proven Expertise, Less Work/Lower Cost, Results You Can Trust, and Painless Migration. The newly redesigned ESR website is available at http://www.esrcheck.com/.
“ESR is pleased to release its new user-friendly website featuring ESR’s differentiators and intuitive navigation allowing visitors to quickly find the information they are looking for,” says Brad Landin, President and Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) of Employment Screening Resources® (ESR), who headed the design project.
The redesigned ESR website includes a new logo and color scheme and draws the focus of visitors to the following five critical features that differentiate ESR from other U.S. background check firms:
- Effortless Legal Compliance: ESR Assured Compliance® – only from Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) – is a fully automated system that constantly updates required changes in hiring and employment laws in real time making compliance virtually painless in a totally paperless environment. Learn more at http://www.esrcheck.com/Effortless-Legal-Compliance.
- Proven Expertise: ESR is accredited by The National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS®), a distinction currently held by only a small percentage of U.S. screening firms. Learn more at http://www.esrcheck.com/Proven-Expertise.
- Less Work/Lower Cost: The ESR Applicant Generated Report® (AGR) system uses applicant driven data collection to offer superior screening technology resulting in more privacy for applicants and less cost and risk for employers. Learn more at http://www.esrcheck.com/Less-Work-Lower-Cost.
- Results You Can Trust: ESR provides verified actionable records with all work on domestic background checks performed in the United States using only primary sources of information and ensuring security of personal data. Learn more at http://www.esrcheck.com/Results-You-Can-Trust.
- Painless Migration: ESR offers rapid onboarding and stress free integration of screening programs with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Learn more at http://www.esrcheck.com/Painless-Migration.
“The new web site redesign helps employers by both providing easier access to a wealth of information on safe hiring and clearly outlining the advantages of working with a professional provider of background screening services such as ESR,” says Attorney Lester Rosen, Founder and CEO of Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) and author of ‘The Safe Hiring Manual.’
Founded in 1997, Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) – ‘The Background Check Authority®’ – is headquartered in the San Francisco, California-area. The mission of ESR is to provide accurate and actionable information empowering clients to make informed safe hiring decisions for the mutual benefit of employers, their employees, and the public. For more information about ESR, please visit http://www.esrcheck.com/, call Toll Free 888.999.4474, or email email@example.com.