Written By ESR News Blog Editor Thomas Ahearn
California Courts and judicial branch offices will be closed on Monday, May 25, 2015 in observance of Memorial Day. For a schedule of court holidays schedule of when the California courts will be closed, visit http://www.courts.ca.gov/holidays.htm.
The California courts will be closed in observance of these remaining holidays in 2015:
- Memorial Day Monday – May 25, 2015
- Independence Day – Friday, July 3, 2015
- Labor Day – Monday, September 7, 2015
- Columbus Day – Monday, October 12, 2015
- Veterans Day – Wednesday, November 11, 2015
- Thanksgiving Day – Thursday, November 26, 2015
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November 27, 2015
- Christmas Day – Friday, December 25, 2015
According to online encyclopedia Wikipedia: “Memorial Day is a federal holiday in the United States for remembering the people who died while serving in the country’s armed forces. The holiday, which is observed every year on the last Monday of May, was formerly known as Decoration Day and originated after the American Civil War to commemorate the Union and Confederate soldiers who died in the war. By the 20th century, Memorial Day had been extended to honor all Americans who died while in the military service.”
ESR Offices Closed on Memorial Day
Employment Screening Resources (ESR) offices will be closed on Monday, May 25, 2015 in observance of Memorial Day. ESR offices will reopen on Tuesday, May 26, 2015.
© 2015 Employment Screening Resources (ESR) – Making copies or using of any part of the ESR News Blog or ESR web site for any purpose other than your own personal use is prohibited unless written authorization is first obtained from ESR.