Written By ESR News Blog Editor Thomas Ahearn
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) – the government agency that oversees lawful immigration to the United States – has scheduled several free E-Verify Webinars for employers in January 2015. The view the full January 2015 E-Verify webinar schedule from USICS, please visit http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/e-verify-webinars/take-free-webinar.
U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States. E-Verify is a free Internet-based system from the federal government that allows employers to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States and ensure a legal workforce.
E-Verify for Executives (NEW)
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 4:00 PM ET
- Tuesday, January 20, 2015 4:00 PM ET
E-Verify in 30
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 12:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 2:00 PM ET
Evenings with E-Verify
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 6:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 6:00 PM ET
Spanish E-Verify & Form I-9
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 3:00 PM ET
- Tuesday, January 6, 2015 11:00 AM ET
- Thursday, January 8, 2015 2:00 PM ET
- Tuesday, January 13, 2015 11:00 AM ET
- Thursday, January 15, 2015 2:00 PM ET
Federal Contractor E-Verify
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 2:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 11:00 AM ET
E-Verify for Existing Users
- Monday, January 12, 2015 11:00 AM ET
- Wednesday, January 14, 2015 11:00 AM ET
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015 2:00 PM ET
- Wednesday, January 21, 2015 4:00 PM ET
Customized E-verify Sessions
- The USCIS also offers customized sessions to focus on needs of a particular employer. To arrange the date and time, email [email protected].
According to the USCIS website, E-Verify is used nationwide by more than 500,000 employers of at more than 1.4 million hiring sites and is joined by about 1,400 new participating companies every week. For more information about E-Verify, please visit http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/.
ESR IS A DESIGNATED E-VERIFY EMPLOYER AGENT
Employment Screening Resources® (ESR) – ‘The Background Check Authority®’ – is a Designated E-Verify Employer Agent that helps employers with E-Verify and Form I-9 compliance. To contact ESR about E-Verify services, call Toll Free 888.999.4474 or visit http://www.esrcheck.com/. For more E-Verify news, visit http://www.esrcheck.com/wordpress/tag/e-verify/.